Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update 3/24

Well, not really anything done in the last month, BUT many things in the works. Currently planning a trip to Ireland in June/July, which will not only eliminate that one, but will require me to get a passport. Also, moved from the top 7% to the top 6% in my class last semester, so a little closer to 5%. Continue to train for the 5k this summer. I also have a new boss who is a red sox season ticket holder which I really hope will help my red sox games. Also started my scholarship applications for next year. And should be debt free by May. And I should have my blackberry by end of april. Basically, I'm gonna start plowing through things in the next 30-60 days.

3 comments:

Erik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik said...

Yo. Can I come to Ireland with you. I figure why you (we) are at it, you (we) could just cruise over to England and you can knock #36 off your list and I can knock off going to England and a coulpe roller coasters.. Just a thought. Cherrio! (the greeting, not the cereal)

Erik said...

Dude, Just checked my list cause soemthing was making me feel weird.. YA.. I have Ireland on my list too!!!